Did you know that Employee Appreciation Day is just a few weeks away? Be sure to show your gratitude with a token of appreciation, a heartfelt note of thanks, or even something as simple as expressing yourself with kind words on March 3rd.
If you’re at a loss for ideas, consider some of our favorites:
- Drum up team spirit with branded apparel or office essentials. Shirts, mugs, journals, folios, goodie boxes, or tech gadgets make are sure to be appreciated.
- Not enough time to go with branded items? How about something as simple a quick trip to the local coffee shop to purchase a bag of gourmet coffee or tea?
- An even simpler gesture is a handwritten note. By the way, we have blank note cards in a variety of styles that are in stock and ready to go!
- How about a group “Thanks”. Order pizza for lunch for the gang. Add an air of celebration with balloons and maybe even a custom sign.
- Of course, the most impactful gift of all might not be anything purchased. Taking the time to genuinely express your appreciation face-to-face will be the most coveted gift of all. It not only builds a stronger bond with your team, it will help you become a better leader.
Happy Employee Appreciation Day!