Here at Multi Print and Digital we take security seriously. We don’t share your private information and have gone through rigorous security measures to safeguard any payment information you submit to us or our payment processors.
What information do we collect?
We collect certain types of general information whenever you visit the Site. For example, we may record your IP address and your click-stream. We use “cookies” (small pieces of data stored on your computer) whenever you visit the Site, in order to provide you the most relevant content on our Site, to promote an environment of safety and security, and for other data analysis reasons.
When you make a purchase on the Site, we collect your name, mailing address, email address, phone number, your credit card number (and expiration date) and any billing, shipping, or contact information you provide at the time of purchase. We will maintain a record of your purchases in our secure database. WE DO NOT retain credit card information so with every order you place you will have to submit the credit card information again.
When you communicate with us, via email, on the telephone or by any other means, we may collect data that is transmitted to us.
When outside sources provide us with personal information about you, we may collect this information about you and add it to your personal information.
How do we use your information?
We use your information in a number of ways, including the following:
- To offer you relevant content and to provide you with an enjoyable shopping experience on our Site. For example, we may use your information to recognize you and welcome you to the Site.
- To contact you about the Site and your membership status on the Site.
- To contact you regarding an order you placed with us.
- To analyze site usage and to improve the content, layout and marketing initiatives of the Site.
- To contact about special sales or new items offer on our Site.
Do we share your information?
We will NOT, under any circumstances, sell or rent any personal information about any user to anyone without the explicit consent of the user.
We may use your information in the following ways:
- We may share personal information with third-party businesses, service providers, and individuals that provide products or services on our behalf. Examples of this include fulfilling orders, sending emails, generating marketing initiatives, analyzing site data, and processing credit card transactions. In all cases, these third-party entities are forbidden to use the personal information we share with them in any way except to provide the products or services for which we have contracted them.
- We may share demographic and Site usage data that has been aggregated. For example, we may share statistics that have been grouped by zip code. By sharing data that has been aggregated in this way, your personally-identifiable information is not shared.
- We may share your information with the subsidiaries and affiliates of MultiPrintandDigital.com. Also, in the case that MultiPrintandDigital.com or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates is acquired (in part or in whole), we may transfer your information to the purchasing entity as part of the asset of the sale.
- We may share any data as required by a court of law (or other legal processes), with or without notice to you.
Is your information secure?
Your data is stored on our servers in the United States. We have instituted procedural and technical security measures to protect the information we have collected from theft, loss, and misuse. We use the latest industry-standard encryption techniques whenever personal information is transmitted, and all personal information is stored on secured servers behind a firewall.
If you have questions regarding this statement, please contact our main office at: